Monday, March 21, 2016

back home with a few pics

This will be mostly pics that I could not insert over the weekend 
(poor internet connection in Nkoranza I guess

What do you do when you have a 12 seater van,14 people with luggage for the weekend, 
......  make an 'extended a trunk' and tie the lid tight


I stayed with the Dean and his family
this is his latest grandchild, Daniel, 3 months being held by Deborah
 
Rev, Hannah and I hugging the sidelines, 
her with her new prosthetic leg and me with my broken ankle, what a pair we are  eh!!
*****
I have a couple of videos but cant figure out how to send them to my email from Ipad
*****

Palm Sunday
Bishop blessing palm, yes purple umbrella to keep off the sun  planned by God ... perhaps ??
 (lent from a parishioner)
from marching band to parade the Palms out to the street
THE TEAM FROM NIGERIA (WHO LEAD THE CONVENTION and DELIVERENCE ) SINGING IN PALM SUNDAY SERVICE THAT WAS HELD IN A PARK, PROBABLY OVER 500 PRESENT
THEIR LEADER, PETER, TOLD ME THEY ARE GIVEN FABRIC FREQUENTLY AS THEY MOVE FROM VENUE TO VENUE, AS A RESULT HAVE ABOUT 20 SETS OF OUTFITS
The Chief and family are seated
*******
Chrism Mass today
Fr. Michael and my self waiting
Michael is a missionary priest working in the Diocese of Sunyani from the Diocese of Tika, Kenya
(where I with the bishop and his wife visited two years ago)
all priest robe with chasuble and the diocese has enough for everyone



renewing vows
everyone participating in blessing the oils

                                                                                  Formal pic of priests with Bishop Festus



No comments:

Post a Comment