Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunyani Sunday morning

First service at the Cathedral started using an English service form with pew versions. Dean is going to try it for a month, work out the kinks and then make more permanent copies. Then Bible Study for three quarters of an hour and the dean gave me an assignment - Bless a motor bike at a daughter church (it was important for the parish to know that they are support through a senior priest carrying out the blessing), I could have driven Old Bessie but had not idea where I was going so Warden drove me, A nice new motor bike belonging to the parish for the use of the priest, (part of the struggle to carry out parish visits is lack of transport by many priests) everyone was excited at their new bike)



4 comments:

  1. You going to learn to ride it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute.... I did ask if I was getting a ride home on it but I was driven in a truck instead, actually I have never been on one so I would be a little nervous to say the least. The good news is that there were two helmets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a ride something to look forward to! DR

    ReplyDelete
  4. well I do not know about taking a ride, my excuse as feeble as it may be, roads are terrible and I will be a little nervous

    ReplyDelete