Monday, March 31, 2014

PHONE PROVIDERS

I have spent most of the day trying to get a functioning phone with the ability to text. my phone provider has significant changes the bundle packages in the Pay as you go section. I was  to the office 3x (the saving grace..it is air conditioned) the pm concluded the task by using a text provider that  uses the internet rather than the phone, I am told it is a cheaper way to go, called WhatsAp. Emmanuel in the office set it up and if someone wants to text me, you have to download the program as you can only receive and send messages from those who have installed the program. I will see how it goes, not having any texting would be a pain. lots of rain this pm but it cooled things off, actually if it gets any cooler I might even need a sweater   lol   remember I need everyone to work on getting rid of the cold weather by Easter before I get back or I will freeze   

2 comments:

  1. We had a gorgeous day today, about 12 degrees. Everything is starting to melt (well, almost everything). I do live where there's more snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. needed the bedspread cover last night, was 21c, what the heck... will need the fan today as the forecast 35c, as I have lots to do, just will ignore the weather,
    the good news with this weather... clothes dry on the line in a couple of hours

    ReplyDelete