Sunday, January 17, 2016

found a little key

rummaging around in a drawer and saw a pair of little keys ... what are they for, then remembered the fridge has a lock, I dont think I have ever had a fridge that locked,, a bit weird to me
In my spare time I am working on a on-line certificate course on Community Eye Health, focus is on creating models for clinics in developing countries that build on the strength in the community with little or no access to eye care, Mother Felicia has been working on starting one for a couple of years now and I found this course and thought it might assist in getting funding and in setting it up. so far it is interesting, you know I find nothing new in the material but you know how they say sometimes you study things and it reminds you of what you already know, well this is putting some of my background in an organized plan of action, 

No comments:

Post a Comment