Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Embroidery class

in the style of this community, of course my phone was not working early so Adu taxi could not get through to tell me he was going to be late, eventually I figured out the phone, for some reason the phone stops receiving anything, of course I do do not look at my phone to see this, to fix it just reboot the phone and the internet etc start to work again,,WHY .. no idea, 
anyway I knew I was going to be late for class so I phoned, Adu arrives, we go to the place for the pillow case, WELL not exactly ironed and packed but they were pillow cases, variety of colours and fabrics, so bought and went to the centre, everyone picked one and got started on a design (Daniel is the fabric designer so they think he is the only one who can design) so he was doing designs on many pillow cases, I suggested today he needs to teach a lesson on design so they can work more independently, soon I hope. 
tomorrow going shopping for fabric for a new outfit to wear to a wedding in February, something with sparkle and bling, 
I just found out Gifty has a bath tub, wow,, going for dinner on Friday and taking a bath, first one since Thanksgiving, I really do not like showers, I am sure I will able to have one at least once a month. HEAVEN IS SITTING IN A BATH TUB

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year. Personally, I prefer showers, but since you prefer baths, I'm glad you've found a way to indulge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tks
    I was prepared to go to the hotel down the street for a night but this is better

    ReplyDelete