Monday, November 30, 2015

my sweat glands work very well

I am sure for many that is too much information but today I sorted the boxes etc that I have shipped. My goodness it got very warm, job is done thank goodness
Cathedral is having a Harvest (fund raiser) this Sunday so each evening this week there is a one hour gathering, singing, prayers and an address talking about donating etc and our responsibility in that as a lead up to Sunday. I am so impressed that everyone knows the words to many many many hymns as they can sing for a long time with everyone knowing the words, not like Canada where the book is very much needed,                              Ghana still a very oral society.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are keeping busy. No mischief? Nice tree and manger scene

    ReplyDelete