Monday, February 10, 2014

second green chasuble, do you want one???

I had a second green  chasuble and stole delivered today to bring back to Canada which I think is quite lovely. it was made through The Anglican Order of the Holy Paraclette here in Sunyani with Sr. Mavis in charge of the sewing programme. I spoke with her this morning and she would be glad to fill any orders that I received. It can be any of the church colours, one size fits all and the cost would be $75.00 Canadian which by Canadian prices is a GREAT DEAL! All the money will go to the sewing programme. I would be willing to bring back any that were ordered when I return after Easter. SO if you would like one or would like to order one for someone you know, please let me know the colour and it shall be made for you. Orders can be left at jennyanydots10@gmail.com, with name, address, phone, and which colour you are requesting.  The green is a light gabardine with panel of cotton Kente print cloth hanging loose from the neck edge in front and back. The stole has a cord at the neck back and is made of the same print cloth design. 
                                          front and back panel hang free from the neck seam
stole on top of chasuble



No comments:

Post a Comment