Thursday, March 7, 2024

67TH INDEPENDENCE DAY MARCH 6

 A school holiday for sure with celebrations including politicians, clergy, district officials and the public. there are marching school groups being assessed, trophies for the best. There was a dais for the politicians etc which includes clergy, nice chairs  :)

                                                                 a school marching by

nice chairs with me on the dias, received a take away snack and water while sitting there and got recognized by the MC for attending


The chiefs for the district with their wives and attendants were seated out front


a Tribute tot he local politician


Dominic was good enough to accompany me getting taxi etc. Yea Dominic!!!




 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am sure I am behaving like a tourist. Folks are surprised I find it interesting.

      Delete