Thursday, March 2, 2023

Sunyani Prison

 I visited Mary, now the Commandant of Women's Prison, having had a long time friendship with her. Years ago we had a Hair Dressing Salon and then a  Barber Shop and Store established. I went to see how they were fairing. Both places were busy so I take that as they are successful. Mary is getting a bakery built to teach baking skills to the women and to make some extra funds for the prison. It was great to see their success.

                Guards singing Happy Birthday to me, here they celebrate birthdays all year long.                                                                                                                                                                  

 

Mary and I

                       

                                                                                                                   







No comments:

Post a Comment