Sunday, January 1, 2023

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Been busy between church and Christmas visiting. Got some great ground nuts (peanut butter) from the market so made peanut soup with chicken. I think there must have an easier way but I used almost every cooking implement that I have here. soup turned out +++++ mmmmm good. 



Thank goodness as between church on NY Eve until 1am. had to make a snack, shower and then it was 3am and back for Sunday worship at  9am.  Tired this p m needless to say, so took to the Sunday afternoon nap for a long sleep. Had peanut soup with some rice in it, just a ride in the microwave, very easy for supper. It is not easy worshipping here. Just happened to hear that I was preaching next week, was someone going to tell  me I ask. 
I need to wish everyone a healthy, safe 2023. I realize that good health has increase in importance as I age. 

2 comments:

  1. A Safe & Healthy 2023 to you as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, here's hoping and praying 2023 is a great year for everyone.

    ReplyDelete