Thursday, March 3, 2022

yesterday ASH WEDNESDAY

 There were two services at the cathedral, 530 am and 9am, can you guess which one I attended, you are correct 9am. My rational is that God made the dark for use to sleep so getting up for a 530am service does not compute for me LOL I know .

We had over 200 kids from the near by Anglican schools and their teachers in the cathedral. The energy was electric. Ages were from KG to high school. All lines up for the imposition of ashes. While receiving the ashes it was interesting to watch their faces. Some were afraid, some were deep in thought. I would love to know what they were exactly thinking. 

LENT has started and the purple colour reminds us that we are reviewing our lives and preparing for the Holy Day of Easter.



No comments:

Post a Comment