Monday, March 7, 2022

PAINTING IN GHANA

 I thought that I would give some of the wood cupboards in the kitchen a fresh coat of paint. So bought paint and brushes. Opened paint and it was like pudding, thick as glue. tried to paint with it but it ended up being lumpy on the cupboard. I thought something wrong with the paint, nope, one dilutes it when you want to paint???????? weird or what. The painting mood passed for a few weeks. Today, holiday, a good time to reboot the painting mood. Got a second container to  pour some of the thick paint into and dilute with some water, how much, a guess. Well it was easier but did not seem to cover very well. It is flat paint so no sheen. Fan turning to speed up drying I hope. I did paint a few places, it does look better, I think I will bring a pot of varathane white paint back with me to redo the cupboards. Oh well I tried.   

I am continuing to follow the Ukraine invasion I wonder what will stop the Russians short of a massive war,, I pray not.as I play with paint, something wrong with this whole situation. 

                                                                                        

 

3 comments:

  1. Maybe a camp work day project ..send in the Church Camp folks..
    Hope you are well!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, it was a small job that got complicated, sounds like the camp eh
    I am well. time is flying by and I leave Easter week which is coming soon

    ReplyDelete