Saturday, March 19, 2022

TRaditional Dress Friday



I will admit, a long thin picture sure does make one look tall and slim

 It seems like the beginning of a joke: Rev, Hannah's funeral is two weeks today so thought I should reserve a hotel room, looked on line, fairly cheap by Canadian prices but it said :no sheets; and it also said Premium linens. a little confusing so I called. Price quoted on the phone was x4 on line and yes there are sheets.\Went back on line: yep $28.51 (USA funds) each night and I have until March 31 to cancel with no penalty, include twin bed, breakfast, tv, internet in the lobby (I have a portable modem), The four days there will give me a chance to say hello to friends. NOT A BAD DEAL eh!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good deal to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I just hope there are sheets. I have found here that there is a bottom shewt but not top sheet, just a blanket. Time will tell

    ReplyDelete