Tuesday, December 25, 2018

CHRISTMAS

Last night started with lighting the fire, the coming of the light and symbolic of the fire that the shepherds would have had.I am looking over Canon Eramus' shoulder to see Dean (has red trimmed cope) saying the prayers before the fire is lit


Then comes the blessing of the creche with lots of smoke
 and through the tinsel is the creche
next was the Sunday School
many had memorized verses, a group did a dance that was very good,





the angels visited Mary
 and the end was Mary with the baby

Christmas Day Supper
Gifty and I, Sarah behind Gifty and Elizabeth behind me, 
Sarah is working and needed a room whereas Elizabeth is learning how to sew,
 I love Elizabeth's dress (Gifty made it of course)


1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and please wish Gifty the same from me. I got the Shaw catalogue and am checking it out for Spring. Are you in?

    ReplyDelete