Saturday, January 13, 2024

Ordination for 2 priests and 1 transitional deacon PART 1

 Well it has been quite a Saturday, up at 6 to pick up point by 7am, picked up at 730 but who is noticing. arrive at 830 for an 830 service  WOW but it starts by 915. Fir me it is quite moving to see the priests gather, all with red chasubles. Tradition carrying the faith.

                      
This church is not finished being built but is used. The floor is dirt with stones of various sizes covered with a tarp or rug or just dirt. I found it difficult to manage and was hanging on to the next person's arm to stay right side up. See altar is a table that rests on stone blocks. Like I said, a work still in process.

.
lots of spaces for windows, through one I see a palm tree, through another see bananas growing. Well Toto, we are not is Kansas. Being here becomes common place but today I was struck while looking out the window spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment