Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Things that gives a challenge

You know how you have an idea, get it set up and need some additional items to complete the project. This is where is gets interesting here, today looking for plastic page covers, three stores later, everyone knew what I was looking for but did not have any. What I would not give for a STAPLES STORE. so adjust plan and get pages laminated instead. Adu (taxi driver) and I and clerk (almost 9 months pregnant  with 4 at home, youngest is 2 yrs.) putting the sheets in the plastic so they could be put through the machine. Bought a binder to put pages in and found out when I got back it has 4 rings in it, my hole punch makes only three, oh hum, what else is new. You can never tell what is going to stump you. 

I thought post-it notes would not be here but they are in several colours. they have both red and white onions here, I find the red ones very hot so buy white ones. Usually they are far and few between but today in the market, every stall had white onions. I guess it is the season. 
Franka ( German student who has been here on a one year visa teaching at a local school). Her Mom, Dad and brother have come for a couple of weeks as she has finished her term. they are coming here tomorrow and I have been invited to got to the bar near the airport tomorrow afternoon, should be fun. 

here is a New Year's wish I could not say better

Please be sure to take the time to watch this beautiful video to the very end. It will be well worth your while.
Please click on the link below:


1 comment: