Monday, April 21, 2014

AU REVOIR

Well folks, the time is ending and this will be my last entry for this time in Ghana.
I was Suzy Homemaker today, washing curtains, sweeping the floor, covering everything from the dust, finishing packing the bags. I am not really a Suzy as I really do not like doing these essential tasks at all but like all things, the time comes when it is needed. It is now going on 9pm, just returned from having dinner with Bishop and Mother Felicia, they saved me from having a cheese sandwich, so that will be breakfast. Tomorrow I leave Sunyani around 1045, arrive Accra 1145am and my flight to Heathrow is not until 1045pm ,,,,,,,, a long wait but better waiting in an air conditioned airport than driving for 8-9 hours from here to Accra. then another long wait in Heathrow Terminal 5 (having spent many hours there I know where all the hiddy holes are, like where I can put chairs together and sleep) arrive Toronto close to 3pm  Wednesday. I hope everyone has a fun summer and I will be back here mid October. Ciao!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment