Monday, April 8, 2024

Sunday am - a time for surprises

 the post script to the service was a session on CPR. A few weeks ago I wrote about a baby not responding and then he went to hospital and was fine. It brought up the conversation with the Dean about knowing CPR. I found a flyer " a easy way to remember CPR, had a few made including plasticized ones to be posted. so yesterday was the session with strong encouragement from the Dean to stay and listen. It was well received, the translator had them laughing so I have not idea what he was saying but it kept everyone involved.  

In front of the altar on the floor with a server as the patient.


continuing with the respirations

I found a flyer on line and had copies made, 
that will be at every doorway to remind  folks

I guess once a nurse always a nurse.






No comments:

Post a Comment