Wednesday, April 10, 2024

A very nice thank you

 Today the Anglican school next door got a new fence around the playground with a gate painted red and white to match the Canadian flag. Dignitaries from the District of Education, PTA, and thanks from the teachers and one student who had a very well rehearsed speech(very well done). I was given flowers (all flowers here are silk or plastic as real ones with wilt before you get get them out of the store). All the students were in attendance. Then we walked around to see gate and the fence and the building with fresh paint. Very lovely time and totally unexpected. 

Kids at the gate in red and white

Salome is standing next to me in traditional dress, she presented me flowers when I first entered. I was presented a Citation which is a popular way of showing appreciation 


kids kids kids


Citation


No comments:

Post a Comment