Thursday, February 2, 2023

the good news when the hyrdo is off

 I can defrost the fridge (remember knife chipping ice, ice and water dripping on the floor, still happens). Today a frost free fridge for a day or two. I was desperate to do something else so took the floor fan apart and cleaned it, I know very crazy desperation eh!      Anyway clean fan and fridge so it's not all bad, it was a lot of sweating though as it was hot.      ....         anyway, onward and upward so the saying goes

They had prayers of Thanksgiving for my 80th birthday last year and my priestly ministry of 30 years last Sunday at church. I felt very supported.






3 comments:

  1. I don't want to hear how hot you are!!!
    Isn't it terrific that your Birthday and your Ordination were celebrated! That feels good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do realize that the temperature is just relative, 34c or -15c really just depends on your view. lol

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Betty! Glad you could be celebrated. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete