Wednesday, October 23, 2013

took 15 minutes to figure out how to post, what else is new eh!

flight over to Heathrow where I am now was fine. had my eyes closed for a while and about 215am they are calling for doctor or nurse. I am sitting on the aisle in the bulkhead and there is a woman lying on the floor in the server just in front of me. so I do my thing, get up etc. and as I kneel on the floor I see an older woman (with me at this age, older is old)anyway she has an oxygen mask on, is awake, dreadfully pale, white as a ghost actually, she answers with her name Wendy, and then the Doc arrives and I go and sit down, she was unresponsive in her seat so moved, she is on heart meds and the conclusion the doc drew was that her BP went so low that she passed out. good news she is fine, and I did not sleep any more as the adrenalin was is great abundance we landed at 415 Toronto time 915 Heathrow time and I am here until 225pm, land in Accra hopefully at 815pm hotel tonight and flight to Sunyani tomorrow morning and should be to my place by 1pm ( yes an afternoon nap will be in order) Heathrow generously gives 45 minutes of free internet so hence I am using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment