Wednesday, October 30, 2013

picked up a few things

I went to Kumasi today to pick up the things I had shipped in the summer - filled the back of the truck and the back seat as well..just a few things I say. 3 tote boxes, a barrel, 3 cardboard boxes , 2 suitcases and 4 bikes ..just a few things I say - get everything back - barrel and a box to Mary clothes for the women in the prison It feels like I just moved and the boxes are sitting all over but slowly they will find their place. what I forgot was today is market day in most towns so squeezing through the crowds was a slow job. the other thing I realized is that drivers here tend not to obey the speed limit and there are many small villages along the roads put e not just one but up to ten so it means that your drive for 15 to 2
0 minutes at 110 and down to first gear in the town dealing with the many speed bumps pic of market and Mary with the barrel and my kitchen filled with stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment