Friday, February 3, 2012

Broken houses abound









I think that I am immuned to seeing the destruction and today I saw one that is literally hanging, waiting for demolition.






I have a long conversation with FR. McDonald who has beeen given the task of developing a Sunday School Curriculum. and asked if I could help. I sugggested that there is free stuff on the internet, showed him some samples. So next week instead of going to the school I will search for free material for him. If anyone has great source, let me know or if you have used curriculum ,those also would be helpful as with the lectionary the readings come around every three years.

2 comments:

  1. Google "Free Sunday School Curriculum" and you get: http://ministry-to-children.com/sunday-school-lessons/

    Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete