Friday, February 4, 2022

FANS

so all rooms have ceiling fans in this house, very handy when the air is still. So the one in my bedroom all of sudden stopped working. ????  Do I know what is wrong, of course not so yesterday asked the Accountant (who knows how to solve all problems in my mind) who could I get to see to the fan. He calls Abraham who says he will be at the house at 1pm, I leave office and am home in time. He arrived at 10am today. oh hum. So in he comes, I have William get the ladder, he walks into the room, flicks a switch above the bed and the fan starts turning. Did I know there are two switches for the fan, NO. At this point everyone laughs and I leave for the office to meet the accountant laughing at the situation as Abraham had already called him with the solution. No one told me there were 2 switches  :(. so now I know. I was feeling a little dumb but I will never forget to look for a second switch. I will make a different booboo next time.  lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment